VXH15Smart Vaccine Fridge
The VXH15 is the smallest smart vaccine fridge we stock. It is a single door fridge and has a 460 litre capacity.
With a 2220mm height, a 710mm depth and a 600mm width this fridge doesn’t take up a lot of room but still has plenty of volume for your vaccines.is ideal for most spaces.
All fridges are integrated with the same smart FridgeBrain technology which sends real-time alerts helping you reduce the risk of vaccine spoilage. There is no need to manual record data or download data loggers, the fridge temperature data is automatically uploaded to the online portal.
Before purchasing we recommend that you not only check the measurements of where you wish to install your fridge but also measurements of the entry points leading to this location, to ensure your fridge will fit through any doorways.
- Vertical T8 LED Interior Lights allow you to easily find what you are looking for before opening the door. Lights automatically turn on when you are in the room
- Double glazed, toughened safety glass with both panes low-e coating and argon filled with warm edge giving you the same insulation qualities as a solid door
- Self closing door to reduce the chance of the door being left ajar
- Four heavy duty casters making the fridge easy to move around.
- Stainless steel construction so your fridge will last and continue to look good
- Silver anodised aluminium door frame with full length handle for easy access
- Warranty 2 years parts & labour • 5 year compressor (conditions apply)
* Energy Consumption measured at 25°C. Cabinet Class 3M1 as per Australian Standard AS1731
2 to 8 degrees celcius
(Tropicalised unit rated for 43C ambient)
600W x 710D x 220H mm
[email protected] x 590D x 1415H mm
5 levels of adjustable plastic coated shelving with 12mm wire spacing
R134a - Secop (danfoss) compressor